Harris Blake & Parsons

About us

Our practice is an independent practice wholly owned by optometrists and optical technicians and has been providing eyecare to the local community since 1957. Wolf Gartner established the Ringwood practice first and in 1961 he started a visiting practice in Croydon. The partnership with Ross Harris formed soon after. Terry Blake joined the practice in 1969 and the Croydon practice moved to its current location in Main Street in 1978. With the retirement of Wolf Gartner, Brett Parsons became a partner in 1990. Linda Feng, who is therapeutically qualified, commenced working with us in 2006 and is a partner after the retirement of Ross Harris in 2008. Dina Anastas Started at Harris Blake & Parsons in 2008 as a qualified Optical Technician and became the sixth partner in the history of the practice upon retirement of Terry Blake in 2013. - See more at: http://www.harrisblakeparsons.com.au/about/about-us.html#sthash.vg4zpt77.dpuf


img

Glasses

img

Sunglasses

img

Contact Lenses